DARCI Creative is a full-service integrated marketing firm, with a host of marketing services to support businesses at all stages of growth and development.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Simplified Clinical Data Systems delivers world-class clinical trial software as a service (SaaS) to medical device companies, life sciences, biopharmaceutical leaders, and universities and teaching hospitals throughout the United States and across the globe.
Built on 15 years’ experience with 98% user satisfaction, Simplified’s flagship product, Clinical Discovery Platform (CDP), is an intuitive, regulatory-compliant cloud computing solution. CDP allows investigators, clinicians, and data managers to perform their roles accurately and efficiently. CDP is intentionally designed to reduce clinical data collection and management costs; increase the speed with which clinical trial data is gathered, processed, and made available for meaningful analysis; and ultimately aims to maximize clinical trial results and improve patient care, outcomes, and quality of life.
OUR WORK TOGETHER
Simplified hired DARCI Creative to help elevate its brand, website presence, and public relations strategically more effectively reflect its business today and meets its growth goals over time.
- New company logo with modernized font treatment and simplified lines.
- New company tagline: “Accelerate Your Discovery”.
- Refreshed color palette: green, deep blue, medium blue, and sky blue. Each ties back to science and medicine and provides a sense of calm.
- New brand guidelines demonstrating how to use the logo, tagline, and new fonts across various media. The brand guidelines also suggest how to maintain messaging/tone and photography consistency; and how to display CTAs (calls-to-action), iconography, content blocks, and other elements across the new website.
- New, modern website build on WordPress using Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- During the web build DARCI Creative was responsible for all technical discovery, sitemapping, copyediting, design, development, QA, launch, and user training.
- The website focuses on user experience (UX), search engine optimization (SEO), and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- The new site better emphasizes Simplified’s story, technology, solutions, and service offerings; testimonials and case studies; industries served and partnership programs offered; and career opportunities.
- Everything is accessible through an intuitive main menu and footer menu structure; and all of the content is driven by a dedicated keyword strategy executed through H1 and H2 tags, meta descriptions, image alt tags, and internally linked hub+spoke CTAs.
- The site also features FAQs; multiple targeted and integrated smart forms designed to serve specific audiences at specific points in the sales funnel; integrated Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console; security enhancements; and a dedicated call-to-action strategy and three (3) custom animation-based videos produced entirely by DARCI’s media team.
- DARCI’s development team expertly migrated Simplified’s hosting to our secure servers with no interruptions or down time
- Post-launch, DARCI Creative’s team continues to handle all website hosting, maintenance, and reporting services. The benefits of this include: Dedicated WP Engine server space (faster performance); Added site security (advanced malware scanning); Nightly backups (recover lost work, never worry about making updates); Added uptime (far fewer interruptions in service, if any); No-cost troubleshooting should an issue arise re site performance (enterprise-level support); and Quarterly Reporting (to keep track of site health).
- Three (3) new, custom branded animation-based videos with professional voiceover, delivering visually engaging content to site visitors explaining about Simplified’s story and the features and benefits of its software, solutions, services, and more. DARCI Creative’s team handled every aspect: Storyboarding, scripting, production, and web embedding.
- Developed an in-depth case study highlighting how a leading U.S. medical device and healthcare company leveraged Simplified’s software and service to accelerate FDA approvals for Covid-19 rapid testing. This effort included developing the story, timeline, and integrated smart form to capture targeted leads.
- DARCI’s owner and social media team also developed a press release and helped Simplified secure interviews with key local publications, and developed a 3-month LinkedIn campaign targeting C-level execs at medical device companies, life sciences and biopharmaceutical leaders, universities and teaching hospitals, designed to drive these leads to the site to read the case study and request a free demo.